All-Star Worlds 2012 Flights, Arrivals, And Hotels!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Update: changed my mind and booked flights for myself, CP and CP's BFF. Arriving very, very late Friday night and leaving Monday morning. Staying on Disney property but THREE bus rides from the Milk House. The early bird definitely gets the worm (and this year that ain't me!)
:banghead:
update AGAIN! I was lucky enough to find a room at the Caribbean Beach Resort. Soooo basically I've cut out two bus rides AND we are at the same hotel as UA Prodigy!

Arriving friday 20th, just a 17 hour flight yaay.. Haha. Staying until monday 30th. At Ramada International Drive.

did you decide to do a car to get to the comp ? im staying there too and havent decided if i wanna rent a car or not

Yes I rented a car, we are making this a family trip along with going to the comps. For me its Wednesday and Thursday park hopping and ICU opening ceremony, Friday some at large competitions and more parks, Sat and Sunday camping out at the Milkhouse and Monday and Tuesday more parks!! I think my daughters will go to the comps too or they will go with my wife to the parks not sure yet!!

Nice im getting there late thursday night and we are doing the park friday and then comp saturday and sunday and leave monday night

arriving Thursday night, staying at the Royale Park suites, & leaving Monday night.

thecheervideogod:] we were unable to get adult tickets to Harry Potter World. They did give us a discount on the kids...but no adult discounts...:( Im sorry...we tried..:)
Triple A has tickets that you can buy. I just called today and they were $87.50. Not sure how much they are at the door with taxes or fees(i know the website says $85 for the ticket).

Driving down Friday morning and leaving Monday morning. Staying at a Hilton not to far from WWOS. Can't wait!

Back