All-Star Worlds 2012 Flights, Arrivals, And Hotels!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

leaving out of hartford thursday night at 7. going home monday night. staying at royal parc suites!

Im going just to watch worlds but im leaving maine thursday and will be there thursday night at 7 and im staying at the westgate hotel resort and staying till monday

You are going to LOVE Harry Potter if you haven't been yet. And I heard they are updating to park as well! Maybe you'll see some changes when your there! :) Have Fun!
I want to go to Harry potter, anyone know ticket prices?
I was just there almost two weeks ago. One day one park price was right under $100 after taxes. Get your ticket before going, the line was 45 minutes long just to buy a ticket! Loved Harry Potter world! The rest of the park I didn't care for at all. I also didn't see any updating going on.

So jealous! I'll be home sulking in bed with my computer following along as best I can via FB, twitter etc. Have fun everybody!
Update: changed my mind and booked flights for myself, CP and CP's BFF. Arriving very, very late Friday night and leaving Monday morning. Staying on Disney property but THREE bus rides from the Milk House. The early bird definitely gets the worm (and this year that ain't me!)
:banghead:

Departing from Philly Wed afternoon, leaving Monday night, staying in a private house! This will be my 5th time at worlds and it never gets old!

Back