All-Star Worlds 2012 Johnstons Center And Milkhouse

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 13, 2009
I know this has been brought up alot but for 2012 they shouldnt make a divison compete twice in the johnstons center. Its not the same feel for the worlds experience. They should make the small senior compete one day in the milkhouse and one day in the johnston center, same for small coed. Both divisions are huge and they need let both divisions get the "Worlds Experience"

....Thoughts?

It's the Jostens Center haha but we won't know who has to compete where until April when the schedule comes out...

How was it split this year?
Milkhouse both days:
Large Senior
Small Senior
Large Limited
Semi Limited
Unlimited

Keep going... idk the rest haha

I would say prelims for small senior and small coed need to be in the Josten's centre, there are SO many teams in those divisions, and people care more about finals. Let the international teams have some time in the Milkhouse, so let them have prelims there, and (I know it's been brought up) if the rules change and only 10 teams go to finals, that would mean possibly every division could go day 2 in the Milkhouse.

It's the Jostens Center haha but we won't know who has to compete where until April when the schedule comes out...

How was it split this year?
Milkhouse both days:
Large Senior
Small Senior
Large Limited
Semi Limited
Unlimited

Keep going... idk the rest haha
IOC 6 I believe was the only other division there both days

Josten's both days:
IOAG 5
IOAG 6
IOC 5
Small limited

meaning no divisions were split between the two?

It would take sooooo long though if ALL teams competed in the Fieldhouse on one day, so I do like the fact that they split it up. In my opinion, they should try and make the two stages the same with the decoration and lights. I know this would be hard, but it would definetly make things better for this situation

It would take sooooo long though if ALL teams competed in the Fieldhouse on one day, so I do like the fact that they split it up. In my opinion, they should try and make the two stages the same with the decoration and lights. I know this would be hard, but it would definetly make things better for this situation

but the seating in the jonstons center is different, the stadium seating is way more exciting to walk out to then just metal chairs

but the seating in the jonstons center is different, the stadium seating is way more exciting to walk out to then just metal chairs
good point.. maybe they should allow the fans to stand infront of the stage. Only thing is that its hard to watch due to the fact that the stage is raised! I've competed in both, and i definetly agree that you just don't get that same "feeling"! Nothing is like walking out on the floor in the Milkhouse and having people EVERYWHERE!

The Fieldhouse? We don't acknowledge that name. It's the MILKHOUSE! lol

i feel finals for evey team should be in the milkhouse infront of the globe and not that rotating crap either lol.

If you don't want to compete in the Josten's Center I will gladly take your place and enjoy every minute of it. I don't care where I win a worlds ring so it wouldn't make a difference to me if it was won in one or the other.

Also how about we switch with dance and not get the "Milkhouse" at all. If it isn't fair for cheer how isn't it fair that dance doesn't get to compete there either?

If you don't want to compete in the Josten's Center I will gladly take your place and enjoy every minute of it. I don't care where I win a worlds ring so it wouldn't make a difference to me if it was won in one or the other.

Also how about we switch with dance and not get the "Milkhouse" at all. If it isn't fair for cheer how isn't it fair that dance doesn't get to compete there either?
Good point! Or maybe make a team thats in a division that competes at the Milkhouse? Problem solved.....glad I could help!

Cheer and Dance are 2 completely different things, so why would they be in the same building? Dance can go right ahead and build a huge backdrop if their concerned. Its not fair for teams not to get the excited feeling that other teams get to experience. Every team should get to compete in the milkhouse at least one time.

Back