All-Star Worlds 2012 Johnstons Center And Milkhouse

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer and Dance are 2 completely different things, so why would they be in the same building? Dance can go right ahead and build a huge backdrop if their concerned. Its not fair for teams not to get the excited feeling that other teams get to experience. Every team should get to compete in the milkhouse at least one time.

What makes cheer more important then dance? They are separate things but guess what the ICU has Dance in the Milkhouse, UCA has dance in the Milkhouse so why can't Worlds let dance in the Milkhouse? Oh that is right because that wouldn't be fair to the cheerleaders. Also why can't the same logic be used for NCA? NCA is like worlds to many other people that are on a lower level team but noooooooooo the arena is for level 5 only.

Guess what, if some haven't noticed it, life isn't fair (should I throw out some real life examples?). Do you hear the dancers complaining they aren't in the Milkhouse? I have never heard one complain that is for sure. Like I said switch and take their arena at Epcot (I think that is where it is) and give them the Milkhouse then you don't have to worry about it not being fair that not every cheer team competes in the Milkhouse because no one will.

Life isn't fair and for some reason cheerleaders want everything to be fair for every team. I understand that it's obvious much more thought goes into the display of the Milkhouse. I mean last year they just had that backdrop and this year they moved the globe into it, but still. Of course I would want to compete in the Milkhouse, but I'd rather win in Jostens than not win anything at all.

What happens when all these people get their wish to move worlds to a new venue and the feel of worlds is gone because it seems to only exist in the Milkhouse? With the amount of teams they will still probably use two different floors or the competition would take more than a weekend, so does that mean people will complain that one stage is better then the other?

I want to poll people who have won worlds in the Jostens Center and the Milkhouse and see if their worlds ring means less because they weren't in the Milkhouse.

But its the same thing. Not everyone is going to be happy with everything. Life isnt fair.
Its not the same thing, NCA has all levels involved, Worlds is only level 5 and 6 and you have to WORK HARD and be INVITED to get there. Anyone can goto NCA. So if I work that hard and get a paid bid to worlds and compete in a bootleg arena, i'm not gonna be to happy.

Its not the same thing, NCA has all levels involved, Worlds is only level 5 and 6 and you have to WORK HARD and be INVITED to get there. Anyone can goto NCA. So if I work that hard and get a paid bid to worlds and compete in a bootleg arena, i'm not gonna be to happy.

As I said earlier NCA is like worlds for other levels and they still don't get the arena. So you are basically said that level 5 and 6 are the only important levels and the others should just take what gets thrown at them? hahahahaha now who is being fair?

Paid bid means you go for free, wouldn't it make more sense that the people who actually have to pay to get there get the "non bootleg" arena, like say the international teams who pay out the butt to come compete? If this really makes you that upset you should probably be scared to venture out into the real world. I am actually worried for you now.

As I said earlier NCA is like worlds for other levels and they still don't get the arena. So you are basically said that level 5 and 6 are the only important levels and the others should just take what gets thrown at them? hahahahaha now who is being fair?

Paid bid means you go for free

Idk if you know this but even with a paid bid, its still not free. And whatever, this thread isnt about nca and the lower level teams. Im not on a lower level team so thats not somthing that i really care about. This thread is about WORLDS.

Idk if you know this but even with a paid bid, its still not free. And whatever, this thread isnt about nca and the lower level teams. Im not on a lower level team so thats not somthing that i really care about. This thread is about WORLDS.

Wow it is nice to know you don't care about lower levels I bet your gym loves that. You realize you are digging yourself a bigger hole when it comes to making your point right?

We are using those examples because it is proving that life isn't fair even in cheer but you seem to be missing the point since all you care about is worlds and level 5. Complain all you want but even if everyone competed there you would still find something to complain about.

Ever have a paid bid? It sure doesn't suck.

This is what you need to do. If you're in a division that won't compete in the Milkhouse and happen to get a paid bid, decline it. I'm sure the team next in line would be thrilled to take it and compete in whatever venue they give them and be very happy about it. Even the at-large bid, please DECLINE! We wouldn't want you to be unhappy competing in some "bootleg" arena.

You sound very ungrateful about ummm.....hmmmm, what's the word I'm looking for? OHHH....EVERYTHING!

Ever have a paid bid? It sure doesn't suck.

This is what you need to do. If you're in a division that won't compete in the Milkhouse and happen to get a paid bid, decline it. I'm sure the team next in line would be thrilled to take it and compete in whatever venue they give them and be very happy about it. Even the at-large bid, please DECLINE! We wouldn't want you to be unhappy competing in some "bootleg" arena.

You sound very ungrateful about ummm.....hmmmm, what's the word I'm looking for? OHHH....EVERYTHING!

Wow it is nice to know you don't care about lower levels I bet your gym loves that. You realize you are digging yourself a bigger hole when it comes to making your point right?

We are using those examples because it is proving that life isn't fair even in cheer but you seem to be missing the point since all you care about is worlds and level 5. Complain all you want but even if everyone competed there you would still find something to complain about.

super-bojack-vs-ssj2-goku-vs-majin-vegeta-vs-lssj-broly-vs-ssj2-teen-gohan-vs-sup-17579.jpg

It is clear that I cannot have a mature and intelligent conversation with @robertscianna so I rest my case until someone else has a poor argument with nothing to back it up but blah blah blah it isn't fair and I don't care about lower levels.

@ztaprincess

Think we get get Kingston to change They call me Susie to I only care about level 5?

That would be PERFECT. I only care about level 1 because they are way more fierce then any level 5 team and I think they deserve their own arena to compete in at every competition.

@robertscianna - Let me ask you what I think is a valid question.

You get your paid bid and your division competes in Jostens day one, Milkhouse day two. You don't make it to day two, so no Milkhouse for you.

Would you be more upset at the fact you didn't make it to day two or that you never got to compete in the Milkhouse?

The way you're making yourself sound is as though competing at Worlds doesn't matter as much as performing in the Milkhouse.

I wonder with HP announcing that they are getting out of the PC business today if they discontinue sponsorship and the milk industry will realize that they made a mistake.

Back