All-Star Worlds 2012 Question..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 10, 2011
Okay, so lets say your going to worlds as a spectator, not with any other gym. and you purchase you worlds tickets, and disney passes and such on your own, is there a way you can still go to the blockparty?

Okay, so lets say your going to worlds as a spectator, not with any other gym. and you purchase you worlds tickets, and disney passes and such on your own, is there a way you can still go to the blockparty?
or is there a way, to get the park passes and the block party tickets and thats all?

Download the Friends and Family Registaration Packet and it has an order form for tickets in there to include the block party on page 7.
USASF.NET

At celebration hall (I think that's the name) you can buy Disney hoppers, worlds gear and the athletes party wrist band.

Download the Friends and Family Registaration Packet and it has an order form for tickets in there to include the block party on page 7.
USASF.NET
okay thank you! i was reading it earlier and i was sort of confused, if i dont go through disney to book my hotel or im not there with a cheer team, i can still get in to the block party and get the passes?

At celebration hall (I think that's the name) you can buy Disney hoppers, worlds gear and the athletes party wrist band.
yes thats the name! i was reading about it!haha thank you! but, for the athlete party wrist band, i can get that as a spectator?

nevermind, i figured it out! but with the three day park hopper is the block party included?

peytonnmariee said:
yes thats the name! i was reading about it!haha thank you! but, for the athlete party wrist band, i can get that as a spectator?

I'm almost positive you can get the entire package at celebration hall. I'm 100% positive about the hoppers (at the worlds rate not the Disney rate) since my sister bought them there.

I'm almost positive you can get the entire package at celebration hall. I'm 100% positive about the hoppers (at the worlds rate not the Disney rate) since my sister bought them there.
okay! i think were just going to order them online, because im getting there late friday night. do you know what the 3 day pass inlcudes, like does that include 3 differnt parks in one day? or 3 parks total, and the athlete party?

Park hoppers allow you to attend multiple parks in one day. Many of the answers to questions are on pages 5-6 of the information packet or on the order forms themselves.

Back