All-Star Worlds 2012-spectator

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 12, 2011
I want to go to Worlds this year and be a spectator. I've never been there so I'm not sure what to do. I was looking at the All Star Sports hotel since I know a lot of teams stay there. I found some airfare that was a bit expensive (I would depart from Philadelphia). I know I need tickets to get into the venues but I have no idea where to get them or how much they cost. Anything else I need besides spending money? Oh, and if you know of any cheap hotels that are very close to the venues please let me know! Thank you!

if it helps...my mom stayed in a holiday inn like 10 minutes from the espn wide world of sports last season...it was fairly cheap. the only problem she had was transportation. we flew out of bwi and booked with southwest like 2 weeks before worlds last year...not too expensive!

I'm from England but I was a spectator this year (I'm only 18) but I stayed in the Holiday Inn Maingate East and cabs were only about $10/$20 for a return journey to all the worlds venues/allstar resort.

I wanted to spectate this year (I'm from Scotland but was studying in North Carolina) and I wasn't allowed to go because no one would come with me :( but I looked at hotel prices and cab prices and it was all pretty affordable. Check out budget airlines because I could fly from the tiny airport in my city to Orlando and back for like $70.

I feel like this thread comes up each year and the response from everyone is always the same. -....-

I have a quick question that wasnt in the guide. I will be staying at one of the big resorts by the Magic Kingdom because my mom loves that hotel but I was wondering do we just take a bus to get to the WWoS?

You will always be able to take a bus to WWoS. The question is whether it would be a direct trip or you would have to change buses. If you are not staying at one of the hotels that is part of the USASF package, it is very likely that you would need to change, but Disney has increased the number of direct trips to WWoS.

You will always be able to take a bus to WWoS. The question is whether it would be a direct trip or you would have to change buses. If you are not staying at one of the hotels that is part of the USASF package, it is very likely that you would need to change, but Disney has increased the number of direct trips to WWoS.
Okay thank you:)

I have the impression that the only way to book a room at Disney's All-Star Sports hotel during worlds is if you book a whole package ... that includes Disney tickets. True? Or can I just straight book a hotel room??

I have the impression that the only way to book a room at Disney's All-Star Sports hotel during worlds is if you book a whole package ... that includes Disney tickets. True? Or can I just straight book a hotel room??
I keep hearing about these packages. What are they and where can I find information on them?

I read on one of the disney sites that they start selling tickets on April 24th. I won't be getting there till the 27th. Is there a possibility of the tickets selling out? Is there someway we could order them online?

Back