All-Star Worlds 2012-spectator

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm sorry but i'm a little confused. I can still order from this even though i'm just going as a spectator? And there isn't an option for only tickets to the competition. I don't want any extra park hoppers or anything like that. I just want tickets for Saturday and Sunday.

Page 26 is for spectators. If you don't want a park hopper and just want the WWoS tickets for the competition, you'll have to buy those at the door.

I have the impression that the only way to book a room at Disney's All-Star Sports hotel during worlds is if you book a whole package ... that includes Disney tickets. True? Or can I just straight book a hotel room??

I have a room booked at the All Star Sports and I am NOT going as an athlete or through USASF. I booked it on Priceline :D

Another question: I was watching the UCA High School Dance Competition on ESPN last weekend and something that caught my attention was when the parents talked about being in line for the comp at 5am. Is this true for worlds?

Another question: I was watching the UCA High School Dance Competition on ESPN last weekend and something that caught my attention was when the parents talked about being in line for the comp at 5am. Is this true for worlds?

Yes.

I have the impression that the only way to book a room at Disney's All-Star Sports hotel during worlds is if you book a whole package ... that includes Disney tickets. True? Or can I just straight book a hotel room??
You can just book a room, just go to disney.com
not everyone at allstar resort is there for worlds.

I don't know if we just got lucky last year, it was our first time going, but we arrived at about 7:30 each morning and were sitting down by 7:45. It was wonderful!

Back