All-Star Worlds 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 23, 2011
So this year will be my first time attending worlds! I live about 2 hours away from Orlando so i'll be driving & will only be attending one day to save my parents money.
Does anyone have any advice on what I should do for parking, trying to see all my favorite teams, which venues will be used, which day out of the three this year that I should attend?!?!
Any help is appreciated and I would love to meet some fellow fierceboarders there!

If you're only going for one day, I'd say use the WHOLE day, like when i go i get there earlyyy like 7:30am.
the Milkhouse and Jostens center are used, we just use the parking lot in front of the Milkhouse, again if you want a decent spot get there early! and as for teams, it depends on who you want to watch. If you want specific teams and there is a chance they won't make it to finals, go on Saturday, but if i had to choose I would choose Sunday to watch because of course it is finals! and then you get to see awards too!

If you're only going for one day, I'd say use the WHOLE day, like when i go i get there earlyyy like 7:30am.
the Milkhouse and Jostens center are used, we just use the parking lot in front of the Milkhouse, again if you want a decent spot get there early! and as for teams, it depends on who you want to watch. If you want specific teams and there is a chance they won't make it to finals, go on Saturday, but if i had to choose I would choose Sunday to watch because of course it is finals! and then you get to see awards too!
Thank you very much! I'm interested in seeing all divisions! But of course, CE, F5, Top Gun, Panthers & Cheetahs, blah. But of course I have some local teams i'd love to see, (Large Co-Ed & two small co-ed) But with slim chances of making it to finals unfortunately... But i'm thinking i'd go Sunday since I have no school the next day :) Thanks for your help!

Back