All-Star Worlds 2013 Google Doc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

luv2cheer92

Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Mar 15, 2011
Hey everyone,
I started making this for my personal use for next weekend to keep track of scores, but someone asked in another thread about it so I figured I would post it in case anyone wants to see/use it.
Geislers.us

Right now only Saturday is done, but I hope to have the rest of it done this weekend.

you are awesome! I still can't decide if I want to write scores, take notes, check twitter every 2 seconds while I'm there or just sit back and relax and take it all in since it's my first time going and probably only time.
My mom is coming with me just because she's a great mom and I'm thinking she may need something like this to keep herself busy! she likes to take notes on all the teams at my competitions (I coach a high school team) and rank them and then see if she's right! I think I'll print it for her before we leave :)

you are awesome! I still can't decide if I want to write scores, take notes, check twitter every 2 seconds while I'm there or just sit back and relax and take it all in since it's my first time going and probably only time.
My mom is coming with me just because she's a great mom and I'm thinking she may need something like this to keep herself busy! she likes to take notes on all the teams at my competitions (I coach a high school team) and rank them and then see if she's right! I think I'll print it for her before we leave :)
My personal advice would be to just sit back and take it all in. Last year was my first and probably only time going and that's exactly what I did and I think it made it more enjoyable for me. Let your mom do all the technical stuff;)

My personal advice would be to just sit back and take it all in. Last year was my first and probably only time going and that's exactly what I did and I think it made it more enjoyable for me. Let your mom do all the technical stuff;)

I think that's what I'm going to do. I told my mom about it and she was pretty excited! She's such a trooper!

I don't want to make a new thread, but I made a spreadsheet that is exactly the same as last year (this is mainly for BlueCat since he put it together last year). I'm trying to remember though if since we had formulas to tie the score to the ranking, were they sorted by division instead of time? Or did we have one for both until after the day was over? Anyone remember?

2013 USASF Cheereading Worlds

Back