All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 2 (sunday, Semi-finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So last year Cheer Central Suns were in 11th in semis and top 10 made finals. This year top 15 made finals, and they were in 16th.

Those poor kids :( that’s a sh*t position and I’ve been there and really feel for them.

Last edited:
We all thought ghost was in 4th and they got 8th [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My roommates a TGLC Alumni and is saying they had someone who was on 005, paul fill in.
(but idk how this fills in with the whole no cross overs)

Actually it was a kid named Davi. They posted it on their twitter. He had less than an hour to learn the routine.

ETA: They usually keep about 4 males alternates from what I have seen.

Last edited:
Just had a chance to catch up and although I agree with the overall score standings for large senior but the scores for each category is baffling. WCSS lowest standing tumbling score?!! SE low jump score when I thought they had the best jumps in the division. F5 has a low performance score?! I'm very confused.

Swoosh and Miss Silver have some of the biggest gaps between 1st and 2nd that I've seen at Worlds, crazy!

So proud of them! First time I’ve ever been truly annoyed st the 3 per country rule. Small team, big dream!

Is Ace Athletics a Canadian team? They don’t have a country next to their name on the scores I see.

In any case, hello from another #4 team from a country :( I expected top 5 to be awesome and it’s actually quite sad.

Back