All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 2 (sunday, Semi-finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emily

International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
After a great day of prelims, here we go again:

A couple of links that could be useful:

USASF Order of Performance

Apparently, the order of performance is not up to date, here are the schedules by venue that are updated:
USASF Block Schedule

Worlds Google doc (thanks luv2cheer92 )
Please change the doc only if you know what you are doing. If you see things that need to be changed but you don't want to do it/know how to do it, just write a comment in this thread and someone will take care of it. If you need to filter/sort/highlight: please download your own copy of the doc and do it there. If you filter/sort/highlight it is done for everyone which makes adding information throughout the weekend extremely difficult!

There is a live stream available at flosports (you can also use your varsity.tv account to sign in) for those that live in the US, Canada or the UK. People from other countries can watch the vod (available right after the event) if they pay, or use a VPN to also watch live.

Twitter - tagged #Worlds2018

Big Worlds Spreadsheet (thanks BlueCat)

Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 1 (Saturday, prelims, trials)

Although I hope that we don't need moderating this weekend: if you see anything that needs the attention of the mods, it's easiest for us if you report the post.

And please remember:
Have a fun day, keep it classy, and respect the privacy of the athletes - especially of the minors - in this sport!

I've just added all the teams that advanced to Day 2 to the Google Doc on the "SUN All" page! I haven't added Palm Beach Lightning in IOLC5 (US) to the schedule as there was the tie, so I'm not sure where they fit in.

I've just added all the teams that advanced to Day 2 to the Google Doc on the "SUN All" page! I haven't added Palm Beach Lightning in IOLC5 (US) to the schedule as there was the tie, so I'm not sure where they fit in.

Thank you so much! this makes my life so much easier! I have a copie of the google dock and vill copy the new tab so i can fill out wich teams i wanna watch.

Just compared the schedule to the PDF, the Google Doc should be good to go for today! Thanks for the help everyone!

Bring on day 2.

interview.gif

Im ready too.. and tacka gudarna (thank the gods) for the ability to watch two streams at a time. so many good teams go at the same time.. now to find out when im supposed to eat.. i can be up until 9 pm my time 3 pm orlando time so i will miss large senior and large coed but that is ok. i will watch them tomorrow because i dont work on tuesday.

I just highlighted all the teams I want to watch. I'm going to use the two streams option today. A LOT !
I think I might need three streams a couple times during the day.

I just woke up from a nightmare, I really weird one at that. [emoji848] Oh well worlds starts in 35 minutes so who needs to sleep anyway? Also this will give me a bit of time to eat and prepare my snacks, food, drinks and updated schedule for the day.

Honestly, I LOVE living in the worlds bubble every year!!

Skickat från min HUAWEI GRA-L09 via Tapatalk

I just woke up from a nightmare, I really weird one at that. [emoji848] Oh well worlds starts in 35 minutes so who needs to sleep anyway? Also this will give me a bit of time to eat and prepare my snacks, food, drinks and updated schedule for the day.

Honestly, I LOVE living in the worlds bubble every year!!

Skickat från min HUAWEI GRA-L09 via Tapatalk

Me too. the worlds bubble is awesome. I fell asleep with my head basicly on the computer and got a good amount of sleep so heres to hoping i can be awake tomorrow after work and a meeting.. i just wanna watch worlds, sleep is overrated.

Double post but is there any chance some can make an ALL arenas tab of the google doc for tomorrow? it will make its so much easier. sure only two arenas tomorrow but still a little hard to keep up. especially later in the night here in sweden when im more tired.

Double post but is there any chance some can make an ALL arenas tab of the google doc for tomorrow? it will make its so much easier. sure only two arenas tomorrow but still a little hard to keep up. especially later in the night here in sweden when im more tired.
I'll do it. Figure there wasn't much point to doing it yet since all the teams would have to be added. It's easier to wait until all the placements are figured out, then just copy and paste the individual tabs over. But if you want it now with just the "_ division finalist" listed, I can do it!

I'll be making myself one (when we have all teams and the order), so I can send it to you tomorrow before competition starts !

Back