All-Star Worlds 2013 Live Broadcast

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If I recall, the live feed covers both venues and all days.

And yes, you can stream to TV using Apple TV (or via an actual cable if someone doesn't have Apple TV.)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The problem with last years log in is most likely because you used a different device. Maybe you have a new computer now?

The problem with last years log in is most likely because you used a different device. Maybe you have a new computer now?
Nope, same computer and it lets us log in and I can access last years VOD, I just can't purchase this years :( I can always create a new id with one of my alternate emails if I have to, but I am hoping they will get it resolved.

Have you been able to purchase with a previous account?

First time buyer here..there's not a deadline on when we can buy it right? I was planning on purchasing it Friday night. Just to clarify, the 25.00 package covers Saturday, Sunday and Monday?

The live coverage will cover all three days.

The actual purchase connection was only opened in the last day or so. If you were in the endless loop try again. It should work now.

I just tried again...still looping for me

Just got the confirmation email that the charge went through. If I get all the way to worlds and can't get in to watch my own kid after I've paid $12,000 this year to cheer and can't watch VOD while holed up in the hotel - I'm officially gonna be pissed.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The purchase issue for previous subscribers has been fixed, log in and then it will let you re-subscribe. I even got my email confirmation! So hopefully I am all set for the weekend :)

it worked perfect for me last year, i was flying to LA and was able to watch it on WIFI with no issues at all. didn't miss a beat. buying it again this year.

The purchase issue for previous subscribers has been fixed, log in and then it will let you re-subscribe. I even got my email confirmation! So hopefully I am all set for the weekend :)

Still in the loop. Am I doing something wrong? Anyone else get it to work?

Still in the loop. Am I doing something wrong? Anyone else get it to work?
what happens when you login to your current account? this morning when I logged in it told be that my previous subscription had expired and asked me to resubscribe (don't remember the exact wording) I clicked on that link vs. the purchase link at the top of the page, and it took me to a page where I selected the option I wanted and then that took me to the payment page, it didn't ask me to enter any info like name address etc... since it was correctly linked to my previous account.

Back