All-Star Worlds 2013 Live Broadcast

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've been trying to purchase the $50 combo today and it's still looping back to the VOD sign up page. I found my email from last year's purchase and it was dated April 21st. When I try and sign up it keeps saying my pass has expired and to purchase a new pass. When I click on purchase a new pass it's back to the VOD sign up page and the loop. Never get a resubscribe option or a payment page. Even tried a new email address and same thing...
When you are trying to purchase the new pass are you clicking of the link embedded in that text or are you clicking on the purchase link at the top of the page? The one embedded in the text worked for me, took me to a different page (that didn't ask for all my info, just had me select package and pay). Also they did reply to my email, so I would email them again if you haven't already.

Stupid question... I got the package last year, haven't tried to renew yet to know if I'm a looper, but you said mobile only...

...I'm assuming this will play on a laptop as well. That's how I watched it last year and I can't hook my iPad to my flat screen like I can with my laptop.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Not a stupid question, just one I don't know the answer too. I bought the combo last year and this year cause I like the ability to go back and watch videos later.

I just wish I could actually buy a package!! Since I purchase one every year, when I go to purchase, it says my e-mail account already exists so to log in. I log in, go to buy, same thing, endless loop... Anyone else having this issue??

I am and its annoying me because then i do forgot password and it claims i don't have an account. I emailed them but no one has responded yet

I am and its annoying me because then i do forgot password and it claims i don't have an account. I emailed them but no one has responded yet

I still can't do it. They havent replied to my e-mails so I guess they don't want the money they are losing! I don't get it!!

I have emailed support twice now for the same "looping" problem and still no answer from them! Very frustrating!!!!!

does anyone remember an estimate of how long the VOD took to upload last year? I have work Saturday and Monday, so the live feed would basically be a waste - but not sure I can handle missing large senior finals real time.

also, does VOD include a video of awards? those are my favorite to watch

I have emailed support twice now for the same "looping" problem and still no answer from them! Very frustrating!!!!!
I had the same problem about a week ago from this past Saturday and I tweeted USASF about it. They told me to email support, which I did....I had a response and the issue was fixed on Wednesday.

Can anyone help me with this question. I want to buy the combo package but I wonder if it would be available only on a certain PC/Laptop or is it tied to a Login Account?
What I would like to do is allow the coach to play the live stream and VOD on her laptop connected to a large screen as a team bonding since I only have a PC.
If I allow her access to my account can she do that and will I still have the capability of viewing VOD when logging in on my PC at a later date?

I bought the 50$ package with on demand and live stream. It will work on my MacBook right? It says on the site mobile/pc but I'm hoping it works on Mac because we don't own a pc! Also, when I log in, there is a link that I can click on that will allow me to watch the on demand VOD videos once they are out up ... But there is no link for the live feed!!! Will that show up as the date gets closer? I'm a nervous Nellie thinking it may not work :-(

Technically, a mac is a PC. PC just means Personal Computer. There should be no reason why it would work on Windows and not MacOS

Can anyone help me with this question. I want to buy the combo package but I wonder if it would be available only on a certain PC/Laptop or is it tied to a Login Account?
What I would like to do is allow the coach to play the live stream and VOD on her laptop connected to a large screen as a team bonding since I only have a PC.
If I allow her access to my account can she do that and will I still have the capability of viewing VOD when logging in on my PC at a later date?
It's a log in account. From past experience, you will be fine.

Can someone explain the difference between getting the $25 package of live streaming and the $35 package of VOD? I don't understand the difference
The $25 package lets you watch this weekend live as it's happening. After this weekend you won't be able to see anything.
The $35 package doesn't let you watch live but they'll put up the videos at the end of the day or so and you can watch every routine (sort of, they missed a few teams last year) whenever you want for the next year. Including routines all the way back to 2008.

When you are trying to purchase the new pass are you clicking of the link embedded in that text or are you clicking on the purchase link at the top of the page? The one embedded in the text worked for me, took me to a different page (that didn't ask for all my info, just had me select package and pay). Also they did reply to my email, so I would email them again if you haven't already.
The purchase a new pass link is working now, no more looping! Just renewed my pass :cheering:

Ashley wrote: It's a log in account. From past experience, you will be fine.

Thank you so muc, Ashley! I hope all goes without a hitch for everyone.

I just checked my email and I renewed my subscription last year on the 27th of April so that means I won't be able to buy this years video until Saturday. Meaning I need to pay the higher price. Not fair :(

Back