All-Star Worlds 2013 Live Broadcast

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im past the point of begging for someones live stream log ins lol
Last year in exchange for updates someone let me use theirs Im hoping the same happens this year haha

and can someone link me to the feircechat ??

I bought the combo package yesterday and it has not worked once. I'm using firefox if that makes a difference. Every time i click on a video to watch in the VOD the screen just stays black and then my computer scrolls back up to the top, almost like it is refreshing. I tried clicking the red thing at the bottom that's like switch to live feed, just to see if anything was up and it did the same thing. I emailed support last night and haven't gotten a response. I"m really freaking out right now.. :0

For those staying at home watching online, let's make a little list of advantages of watching at home, just to cheer ourselves up because we all know we'll be crying "wish i was there!!" once it starts.

1) you dont need to worry that you're seat will be taken while you jump up being happy your favourite team hit flawless
2) no need to worry about not making it in time when running from josten to HP field
3) you can force your non-cheer friends into watching with you, without needing to think of plans how to drag them into an airplane against their will
4) you dont need to wait in line to get snacks/drinks and miss your favourite team because it took so long
5) you can save money on airplane tickets and spend it on shirts in the pro shops

more?
No getting up early (shoot you can watch in bed)

Viewing party on the big screen.

No arena food... Or prices

Beer. Wine. Cocktails.... And several rounds if the team you're pulling for falls.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I bought the combo package yesterday and it has not worked once. I'm using firefox if that makes a difference. Every time i click on a video to watch in the VOD the screen just stays black and then my computer scrolls back up to the top, almost like it is refreshing. I tried clicking the red thing at the bottom that's like switch to live feed, just to see if anything was up and it did the same thing. I emailed support last night and haven't gotten a response. I"m really freaking out right now.. :0

If it makes you feel any better I currently have no live feed either.

i have the same issue when i clicked to switch to live feed.. even tweeted usasf and ask.. nothing!

i have the same issue when i clicked to switch to live feed.. even tweeted usasf and ask.. nothing!
I switched to my phone and semi got it to work. I was able to watch the all girl wrap up from last year but then with every other video it did the same thing. The live feed didnt load either. I'm about to be one mad person if I can't watch large all girl.

If it makes you feel any better I currently have no live feed either.

It makes me feel better, actually. I'm logged in and thinking, "Am I the only one who doesn't have a link to live feed? Am I doing something wrong? WHY HAS NO ONE ELSE POSTED ON FB ABOUT THIS YET??" lol

I switched to my phone and semi got it to work. I was able to watch the all girl wrap up from last year but then with every other video it did the same thing. The live feed didnt load either. I'm about to be one mad person if I can't watch large all girl.

i hear you!! ill be one angry kitten if it doesnt work..
but i guess since its like 50min left they will drag it out till the end...
just to rattle our nerves!:confused:

It makes me feel better, actually. I'm logged in and thinking, "Am I the only one who doesn't have a link to live feed? Am I doing something wrong? WHY HAS NO ONE ELSE POSTED ON FB ABOUT THIS YET??" lol
all i have is the link to old VOD...no live feed. I bought the combo... and will not be happy if we can't watch our friend compete in the Super 6

Sadly...Android will not work. It will not run adobe flash. I bought the mobile and brought my google nexxus to work and can't watch :'( Atleast my daughter will be able to watch on her iPhone!

I also bought the combo pack and only have the link to the old VOD hopefully that will update as soon as the competition begins.

Back