All-Star Worlds 2013 Live Broadcast

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just checked my email and I renewed my subscription last year on the 27th of April so that means I won't be able to buy this years video until Saturday. Meaning I need to pay the higher price. Not fair :(
[email protected] Email them and be specific about your problem, hopefully they can get you set up! Good luck!

According to the website the Mobile only version will only work through a "mobile browser"...I have no idea what that would be..Safari? And VOD will be available 4 hours after the division ends.
I'm torn because I work Saturday night...I requested Friday night off but if I end up working, live stream would be a waste but I desperately want to see lrg senior, med coed, and the IOC divisions! Wish I could just buy Sunday live streaming and VOD....

For everyone being in the endless-loop for purchasing: e-mail the support! I wrote them yesterday and this morning I had an answer (they did a manual reset of my account) and I was able to purchase this year's package.

I just checked my email and I renewed my subscription last year on the 27th of April so that means I won't be able to buy this years video until Saturday. Meaning I need to pay the higher price. Not fair :(
If you have a different email address, you should be able to use that. I bought my VOD last year after I got home from worlds so my doesn't expire until May 2, but I just used one of my other emails to create a new account and it worked fine.

I've been in contact with the support and they are trying to get it fixed where people can purchase even if their subscription hasn't expired. Seems silly, but there it is.

As luv2cheer92 mentioned, you could always use another email address to purchase. Bit of a pain, but then you wouldn't have to wait.

Just emailed them there. Still stuck between the Combo package and the mobile only now though. I lost my job yesterday so I'm going to be home all weekend, but don't feel I can justify the $50 now! Feels weird if I don't buy it at all since I've bought it every year since 2008!

I purchased the combo package yesterday for $50.00. I logged in on my pc and was able to get videos from previous years. Today I tried to log into my ipad so I am not stuck at desktop. It keeps telling me I am logged in at multiple locations to log in on what I am currently using. I did that and then it repeats same message. I did not pay $50 to be able to watch nothing. I emailed support but have not heard anything. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I purchased the combo package yesterday for $50.00. I logged in on my pc and was able to get videos from previous years. Today I tried to log into my ipad so I am not stuck at desktop. It keeps telling me I am logged in at multiple locations to log in on what I am currently using. I did that and then it repeats same message. I did not pay $50 to be able to watch nothing. I emailed support but have not heard anything. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Try logging on again. I had the same issue, emailed support and just kept trying. I was able to log in about 30 minutes after I emailed support.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Have you tried just creating a new account/log in?

Just sending a little prayer up that this year we won't miss the first one or two teams (like last year) with Large Senior being up first...

I'm debating which package to buy for this weekend..was thinking the mobile would be fine, but here's my question...I'll be at work all weekend, so can I log in from my phone, and my daughter be able to use the same log in on her tablet? I'm sure we can't both be logged in at the same time, but will one log in work on different devices, as long as only one is being used at a time?

I'm debating which package to buy for this weekend..was thinking the mobile would be fine, but here's my question...I'll be at work all weekend, so can I log in from my phone, and my daughter be able to use the same log in on her tablet? I'm sure we can't both be logged in at the same time, but will one log in work on different devices, as long as only one is being used at a time?

It should....I used both my laptop and desktop last year (not at the same time) and had no issues.

Back