All-Star Worlds 2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is it me or do they look like the top and the skirt are attached. I can't tell where the top ends and the skirt begins. I actually kind of like these. They are really different.
I think it's because her hand is on her hip. The red waistband and the red swirl thing are lined up perfectly and b/c of her hand you can't see the continuation of the red... but it's definitely two pieces! it's well-designed though so that it looks cohesive!

AGAIN with the sneak peeks! :mad:
Top Gun Large Coed
50qr9l.jpg

I think it's because her hand is on her hip. The red waistband and the red swirl thing are lined up perfectly and b/c of her hand you can't see the continuation of the red... but it's definitely two pieces! it's well-designed though so that it looks cohesive!
oh good! lol I had visions of old school like mega old school cheerleading dress uniforms. I still really like these. They are so different which is awesome!

How do you know you don't like them they haven't been shown ? They showed little clips of it and that probably doesn't do the uniform justice

I've seen pics but I'm not allowed to post, I think the hints were cute but I couldn't imagine the uniforms looking the way they do.

After they post them someone can go back and shimmy my posts because its all truth.

I love CA just as much as everyone else and I love there current uniforms but this I cannot get on board with.. I'm sorry!!

Trust me:(

Back