All-Star Worlds 2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

AGAIN with the sneak peeks! :mad:
Top Gun Large Coed
50qr9l.jpg
That's not a sneak peek... It's the entire uniform.

:D

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

i sorta feel like everyones expecting CAs new uniforms to be bad just cause there by rebel....have some faith CA usually puts out a good product

Not to mention, Rebel does classic uniforms just like Varsity/GK...The lookbook is much more couture/fashionista directed, but they will do whatever you want really. I've loved everything about Rebel....I just can't get on board with that lookbook.

When UAs were the much anticipated reveal the tone of the board (and those who had seen them) was generally very positive. As a disinterested observer the tone around CAs seems to be entirely the opposite.

I'm not feeling Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch about it. (Points for catching the reference...and not getting it stuck in your head)

People can be dramatic about the board, but for stuff like this, they tend to have their pulse on public opinion. Which us frightening because CA Is one of my all time favorite programs!

When UAs were the much anticipated reveal the tone of the board (and those who had seen them) was generally very positive. As a disinterested observer the tone around CAs seems to be entirely the opposite.

I'm not feeling Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch about it. (Points for catching the reference...and not getting it stuck in your head)

People can be dramatic about the board, but for stuff like this, they tend to have their pulse on public opinion. Which us frightening because CA Is one of my all time favorite programs!

Well, I got the reference, but am now singing it in my head :confused:

On the radio this morning, they mentioned a possible reunion for a Boston fundraiser...though they really only have 1 song lol

Well, I got the reference, but am now singing it in my head :confused:

On the radio this morning, they mentioned a possible reunion for a Boston fundraiser...though they really only have 1 song lol
If he dances around shirtless again like the video ill go!

Feel it! Feel it!

1. I LOVED me some MM&FB back in the day...and the fact he is more successful that his brother who was a member of the BEST boy band EVERRRRR..is icing on the cake.
2. Personally I don't care what Panthers and Cheetahs wear because it doesn't matter what you have on when your walking away with GOLD. Put them in burlap sacks and they'll still slay. Honestly this is the most prepared, fired up, and technically on point I have ever seen this gym...8 gold medals? Yes please...

Back