OT Worlds 2013 Scavenger Hunt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 4, 2012
There's a thread about mom's wearing cheer bows and Mom2Cheergirls said "I think fierce board should have a photo scavenger thread for the season: item one mom in cheer bow and glitter taking picture of herself.... extra bonus points if the photo you take has the CP covering her head hiding as mom takes picture ."

How fun would a worlds scavenger hunt sound? I have no idea what the items would be, but that's why I'm making this thread. I havent thought too much about it, but what do you guys think? Should we come up with a collective list?

Thanks CheerRehab. Man I am bummed will not be at World's to play - but would love to see it if this happens. It would be a fun thread just to see what ideas people would come up for to find at a fierceboard scavenger hunt - like mom with bow and glitter which is what got me started that one day, fan dressed in one of those team color uni's, team with a world's shirt that does not include Mickey Mouse ears :) Thinking of fun ideas is making my very stinky night so much better even if this doesn't happen :) I think I fit my tag right now because I should be working and not fierceboarding.

Thanks CheerRehab. Man I am bummed will not be at World's to play - but would love to see it if this happens. It would be a fun thread just to see what ideas people would come up for to find at a fierceboard scavenger hunt - like mom with bow and glitter which is what got me started that one day, fan dressed in one of those team color uni's, team with a world's shirt that does not include Mickey Mouse ears :) Thinking of fun ideas is making my very stinky night so much better even if this doesn't happen :) I think I fit my tag right now because I should be working and not fierceboarding.
I can't wait to see the results! I wish I was going to worlds this year :(

Here are some ideas from me:
A picture with THE Justin Carrier
Sitting/standing on the green
The famous SIGN guy from last year (with sign of course)
Picture with another Fierceboarder with their fierceboard shirt or bow
A picture eating a wetzel pretzel

Back