All-Star Worlds Bids!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 10, 2011
Lets keep this thread open to continuously post who wins worlds bids!
it seems so early in the season to be thinking about it already, but they've already given out a bunch!
Last night Spirit Celebration was broadcasted on cheerlive.net, and they gave out 6 at large bids, and 2 full paid.
I don't remember who got at large, but the full paid were to Cheer Athletics Cheetahs and Spirit Of Texas. Whoop!
lets keep this going!

Lets keep this thread open to continuously post who wins worlds bids!
it seems so early in the season to be thinking about it already, but they've already given out a bunch!
Last night Spirit Celebration was broadcasted on cheerlive.net, and they gave out 6 at large bids, and 2 full paid.
I don't remember who got at large, but the full paid were to Cheer Athletics Cheetahs and Spirit Of Texas. Whoop!
lets keep this going!
at large: cheer central suns large coed. maverick IOC, ca wildcats, ca panthers, prodigy midnight, and extreme cheer company

well I didn't know that, but I feel like this is easier to read haha.
how? that says what competitions gives bids and if they are paid or at large. and you can scroll back through other competitions later in the year instead of going through multiple pages trying to find a certain comp.

Anyone heard if CA will keep those at large bids? @BlueCat could most likely answer I assume ;) If they decline, who will be next to receive them?

Anyone heard if CA will keep those at large bids? @BlueCat could most likely answer I assume ;) If they decline, who will be next to receive them?

I would bet they will keep them. CA would have declined in advance if they weren't going to accept.

I would bet they will keep them. CA would have declined in advance if they weren't going to accept.

What happens if they go to another comp and get a full-paid at that comp? Can they decline the original at-large?

If/when a team with an at large bid later "upgrades" to a paid bid, the at large bid is lost. It does not trickle down at that point. However, there is never a guarantee that any team will later get a paid bid - particularly in Texas. While we certainly hope that our other Worlds teams get paid bids, they will go on an at large if necessary. (We have done that with several teams who have either won or medalled at Worlds on at larges.)

If/when a team with an at large bid later "upgrades" to a paid bid, the at large bid is lost. It does not trickle down at that point. However, there is never a guarantee that any team will later get a paid bid - particularly in Texas. While we certainly hope that our other Worlds teams get paid bids, they will go on an at large if necessary. (We have done that with several teams who have either won or medalled at Worlds on at larges.)

The biggest problem is that there are barely enough paid bids available in the country to take care of all the CA teams!

Back