All-Star Worlds 2013 Spectator ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am really disappointed that the USasf did not consider school when deciding to host this event on a Monday. Three days of school is a lot in my opinion!
I wish level 6 finals were on sunday. I have college finals starting that monday -_-

& paying per session is ridiculous. aint no body got money for that

I'm not sure what is confusing about this. To me, this clearly says if you have purchased a park hopper pass thru USASF, it gives you 5 DAYS OF ENTRY in WWS. If you don't have a park hopper pass, tickets are sold AT THE GATE ON MONDAY FOR $30 per session.

I really think everyone is stressed out and reading into things. For anyone planning to attend all weekend, buy a park hopper thru USASF, you get entry to all days, all sessions. If anyone receives a response contrary, to this, please let me know but I am 99% certain that is what they are trying to say.
Its must be that 1% uncertainty that might make folks nervous. Hope your right! Thats the way I take it as well but have heard different versions.

Its must be that 1% uncertainty that might make folks nervous. Hope your right! Thats the way I take it as well but have heard different versions.

Make the email simple and a one question email...

Will my 3 day park hopper pass bought thru the USASF get me entry into all days, all sessions at WWS??

That's what I would be emailing. Don't make the email lengthy or wordy. Simple and to the point and I think everyone will get the answer they're seeking :)

I'm not sure what is confusing about this. To me, this clearly says if you have purchased a park hopper pass thru USASF, it gives you 5 DAYS OF ENTRY in WWS. If you don't have a park hopper pass, tickets are sold AT THE GATE ON MONDAY FOR $30 per session.

I really think everyone is stressed out and reading into things. For anyone planning to attend all weekend, buy a park hopper thru USASF, you get entry to all days, all sessions. If anyone receives a response contrary, to this, please let me know but I am 99% certain that is what they are trying to say.
They have changed the wording on their FAQ to what you say above. It did not include the part about sessions a month or so ago when I called and spoke with someone at USASF. I read it the way you do now...buy their park hopper and you are good to go- including Monday's sessions. I sure would love to have someone at USASF confirm this before I buy passes. And, how do you get parent/spectator passes online? Does your gym owner have to give you a code?

If the park hopper includes monday's sessions how does that in any way control over crowding? you can buy park hoppers in unlimited quantities and that can't really be controlled. don't get me wrong, it is awesome if it includes monday, but am I missing something?

They have changed the wording on their FAQ to what you say above. It did not include the part about sessions a month or so ago when I called and spoke with someone at USASF. I read it the way you do now...buy their park hopper and you are good to go- including Monday's sessions. I sure would love to have someone at USASF confirm this before I buy passes. And, how do you get parent/spectator passes online? Does your gym owner have to give you a code?

I'm pretty sure in the worlds info packet on usasf.net it has a park hopper pass purhase order form. At least I thought it did. I do buy mine with the teams though.

I'm pretty sure in the worlds info packet on usasf.net it has a park hopper pass purhase order form. At least I thought it did. I do buy mine with the teams though.

I think some people were throwing around the idea (whether they were informed or just speculating) that the park hopper would get you into WWoS, but not necessarily into the Milkhouse...like you'd be able to get in to watch the jumbo screen outside, but that was it unless you bought the session tickets. and I know several of us asked around on here to people answering other "official" questions, and got no answer. So the board did what they do best and started filling in the blanks on their own.

The note added to FAQ since I last looked...
"NOTE: Athletes, Coaches and Spectators on a Worlds Resident or Commuter Package will have full access to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex all 3 days and all 3 sessions day in the HP Field House on Monday"

To me... That means we are all good to go, no extra entry fees required and no banished to Jumbotron land on Monday. Does anyone else read that differently?

Much of the confusion is their doing.....The USASF faqs or frequently asked questions currently states:

"Athletes, coaches, and spectators on a Worlds Resident or Commuter Package will have full access to ESPN WWS Complex all 3 days and all 3 sessions day in HP Fieldhouse Monday"

But then goes on to state that there are additional park hopper tickets available for family and friends not on the travel package and order forms can be found in the Worlds Travel Packet and these Hopper passes are valid for unlimited admission into Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom, "as well as two days of admission into ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex"

The bold underlined is what would appear to have caused much of the confusion..... but I was able to confirm with them today that purchasing the USASF Hopper Passes will grant access to WWS all three days including all three sessions!

I believe they forgot to change the verbiage from years past.

I would agree with your interpretation of the email. However, their email is confusing because I keep reading about $30 tickets into Monday's finals sessions, but then their email makes it sound like the park hopper can be used to get in to those sessions which is contrary to everything else I've read here and on the USASF website. Please trust that I have really worked hard to do my own research so as to avoid creating more confusion. Others that have called for clarification seem confused also.

You are correct- people are stressed. However, the USASF has not been very clear about the process and thus the confusion. I, like many others, am traveling halfway across the country, coordinating a trip for myself and 3 others, and I am going to do everything that I can to be informed so that I don't take a four day trip to Florida to not actually see Finals. Given the madness that ensues with people camping out, the fire marshall locking down venues, and parents struggling to get in during finals last year, I am quite leery of actually getting in.

not sure if i am reading this correctly..
if i go the the comp all day sunday it will be $40 for the whole day.
then on monday it will be $30 per session and theres 4 sessions. yes? no?

another question..
if i purchased the 3 day park hopper for $210 how many days can i get into the wwos?

You can also get the code by emailing them-we are going as spectators and we were able to order online after we got the code through USASF. I just had to register personally, which isn't a big deal.

not sure if i am reading this correctly..
if i go the the comp all day sunday it will be $40 for the whole day.
then on monday it will be $30 per session and theres 4 sessions. yes? no?

another question..
if i purchased the 3 day park hopper for $210 how many days can i get into the wwos?
Your close....$40 for Sunday and $30 for each session Monday which has three sessions.
Or you can buy the hopper from Usasf for $210 wich will get you in WWS Saturday, Sunday, and all three sessions Monday plus the added bonus of access to all the Disney Parks for the three days as well!

Your close....$40 for Sunday and $30 for each session Monday which has three sessions.
Or you can buy the hopper from Usasf for $210 wich will get you in WWS Saturday, Sunday, and all three sessions Monday plus the added bonus of access to all the Disney Parks for the three days as well!

So getting the park hopper does get you into the wwos for at least 3 days of the comp? Just wanted to make sure cause on here people are saying that but on the info packet it only says 2 days into wwos

So getting the park hopper does get you into the wwos for at least 3 days of the comp? Just wanted to make sure cause on here people are saying that but on the info packet it only says 2 days into wwos
Yes, I questioned the same and received an email response from Usasf confirming the hopper gets you in all three days and all three sessions.

Latest posts

Back