All-Star Worlds 2014 - Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well. It wasn't the worst performance I've ever seen.
And Cassadee can tumble her lil butt off.

Does anyone know by chance why CEA doesn't have a special needs team? I always think that they would be a great gym to have one.

BmKnsW-IcAAClvI.jpg

Whatever happens, CTR fought for those stunts hard, credit for that!

Was the blond girl that's stunt struggled who was one of the first passes in running tumble the owners' daughter?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Well honestly their were def teams worst they cheer time revolution today so we can say that. And they did have some good things about their routine. Like Cassadee's tumbling

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

CTR is the product of bad coaching, not bad athletes. They need a coach to come in and teach them how to control everything. They literally came out like Donnie from the Wild Thornberrys. Like Calm. Down. Theres something decent in all of that mess

Yes. There is some raw talent there, it just needs to be refined with some technique. Which their coaching staff is not big on judging by their "doubles."

So people are going to get angry this year if people post videos from livestream? I know "its not legal" but if I'm not the one uploading them, just posting what I find via twitter, are people really gunna be angry about this?? Not being rude, just honestly curious. If people will get upset over it I wont post anything found from twitter
People do it every year, which is why I don't get why people have such a fit over it. I think I've seen vids all the way from 2007 that were recorded like that.

Carolina all stars was a lot better than I expected. I can't wait to see what the future holds for them as they restructure their entire program.

Back in the day they were literally everything in SC....and the Rockstar happened.

People do it every year, which is why I don't get why people have such a fit over it. I think I've seen vids all the way from 2007 that were recorded like that.

I don't care either way, but I see why people have a fit over it. They paid for it, so why should someone who didn't pay for something feel so entitled to benefit.

Yall know that Worlds is every April. You have 12 months to get your money right to purchase the stream, the VOD or both.

Cut out 1 trip to Starbucks a month and set aside the $5....by April buying it would be a non issue.

And the excuse of I dont want to buy it because I can't be home to watch it..... buy the VOD. Watch when you want. If you have the time to beg for youtube videos to watch then you have time to watch the VOD

Its wanting something for nothing....

Back