All-Star Worlds 2014 - Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So people are going to get angry this year if people post videos from livestream? I know "its not legal" but if I'm not the one uploading them, just posting what I find via twitter, are people really gunna be angry about this?? Not being rude, just honestly curious. If people will get upset over it I wont post anything found from twitter

i dont mind u posting. I've seen videos on twitter on my phone but can't really see. i was happy when i opened my laptop n saw you reposted here. thx

HE KISSED THE WORLDS MAT!!!!

OH MYGOSH THAT CHILD MADE ME SO HAPPY!!!!!

I smiled SO big watching that.

I love seeing that because every year I get the feeling that some teams get so worked up and serious because its "Worlds omgggg" and forget to enjoy the feeling of being a part of "Worlds omgggg".
These athletes are at the highest level of their sport - enjoy it a little bit!

I don't care either way, but I see why people have a fit over it. They paid for it, so why should someone who didn't pay for something feel so entitled to benefit.

Yall know that Worlds is every April. You have 12 months to get your money right to purchase the stream, the VOD or both.

Cut out 1 trip to Starbucks a month and set aside the $5....by April buying it would be a non issue.

And the excuse of I dont want to buy it because I can't be home to watch it..... buy the VOD. Watch when you want. If you have the time to beg for youtube videos to watch then you have time to watch the VOD

Its wanting something for nothing....
I don't really either cause people attending worlds as spectators are gonna come back with video anyways in a week.... But it happens with everything, live events, worlds, NCA, newly released movies....

Loved Claw 6! I hope they advance to tomorrow (and maybe even win the whole thing ;) )

Loved Claw 6! I hope they advance to tomorrow (and maybe even win the whole thing ;) )
There's only 9 IOC6 teams so they're guaranteed to advance to tomorrow! I wouldn't be mad if they won the whole thing either though.

There's only 9 IOC6 teams so they're guaranteed to advance to tomorrow! I wouldn't be mad if they won the whole thing either though.

According to the schedule there are 14...

Damnit, I missed Claw 6! I can't believe it! Got distracted for a minute and argh! -.-

According to the schedule there are 14...
Oh oops :oops: I stopped counting when it got to the break in the schedule for some reason. My bad. That's what I get for not studying when I should be.

ETA: In LOVE with those TG unis!!!

Back