All-Star Worlds 2014 - Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What was that 'dance?' I muted it, then looked up in confusion at twerking, gyrating hoopla.

Also also- the girl in the prep left-side, before she did her vault-over, took the biggest prep breathe I ever saw. I was terrified she believed that she might not hit it..:confused:

Proud to say that my bracket section for predictions to move on is 100% in all three divisions that required predictions for who moves to semis

Have you seen a list of teams for medium coed that have moved on? I only saw a partial list on cheer updates and the google doc only has some of the scores not all.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Loved Step Ahead's dance - but that's not hard because they used one of my favorite songs for that part :)

Does anyone have a picture of that uniform ?

Yeeeeshk
rbf9yb.jpg

I only have the VOD and I should point out that I'm not watching every single team but I can't help but feel like most of the stunt groups I see falling and having issues are center groups...

Have you seen a list of teams for medium coed that have moved on? I only saw a partial list on cheer updates and the google doc only has some of the scores not all.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Teams Advancing in Senior Medium Coed Level 5
ACE Pride Warriors
Vegas Cheer Authority
Step One All Stars Extraordinary
Five Star Athletics Dream
Mississippi Outlaws Wild Bunch
Cheer Athletics Junglecats
Power House All Stars Alpha
Cheer Extreme
Cheer Tyme Crush
Georgia Allstars