All-Star Worlds 2014 - Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Someone already posted smoe medium coed scores on google docs.
Teams Advancing in Senior Medium Coed Level 5
ACE Pride Warriors
Vegas Cheer Authority
Step One All Stars Extraordinary
Five Star Athletics Dream
Mississippi Outlaws Wild Bunch
Cheer Athletics Junglecats
Power House All Stars Alpha
Cheer Extreme
Cheer Tyme Crush
Georgia Allstars
Thank you! This doesn't match the google doc so I was confused.

Do we have a listing somewhere? I need to double-check my business.

I've just been keeping track based off what CheeerUpdates and Inside Cheer tweeted. Both accounts have been giving results. When I created my bracket I just saved it to my computer so it would be easier for me to track and total up at the end of the weekend.

So Im 4/5 on small senior and medium coed. Bliss :( LACF Red :(
Not doing too hot on small coed. It's okay I didn't expect that bracket to be that accurate anyway, large coed is waaaaayyyy too hard.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I just hope Charlotte Teal has gotten it together since the last time I watched a video of them..

Edit: I only say this because I believe the last time a video was posted someone said they had only gone full out one other time.

Fun fact for you from the US: my stream is a couple of second behind (it's like that at every competition, so I guess that's the time the data takes to cross the ocean), so when things happen and you are quick to comment, I can read about those things here or on twitter before they actually happen on my feed.

I also see the points for teams on the google doc a few seconds before they are announced on my stream.

Teams Advancing in Senior Medium Coed Level 5
ACE Pride Warriors
Vegas Cheer Authority
Step One All Stars Extraordinary
Five Star Athletics Dream
Mississippi Outlaws Wild Bunch
Cheer Athletics Junglecats
Power House All Stars Alpha
Cheer Extreme
Cheer Tyme Crush
Georgia Allstars

Are you sure this is right? I think Five Star got 12th. Flyers from Canada made it

So Im 4/5 on small senior. Bliss :(
Not doing too hot on small coed. It's okay I didn't expect that bracket to be that accurate anyway, large coed is waaaaayyyy too hard.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Same...The only team I had that didn't go through was Just Cheer and I think they came in 11th :( So close. Only two of my small coeds made it through (somehow I forgot to even put Tribe Cheer Chiefs on my bracket and I love them). But all my medium coeds made it!!

I don't like to comment on individuals size, however those are some itsy bitsy flyers on Charlotte Teal.
Tiny Height and tiny weight.

Back