All-Star Worlds 2014 - Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't remember... was worlds this bad last year? Like i swear no teams are hitting?!? Only a few are hitting... maybe its just cause its Prelims and i never watch most of prelims?
yes and no...It usually gets better as the weekend goes on. Lots of nerves and sometimes elements that could/should be watered down.

Yeah I watched her the whole time.

Then I was like.... why are they making the little one do the booty popping.
Was totally there with you. Especially because all the other girls looked so much older, she just stuck out.

Throwback- I saw you center prep trying to fix your skirt Charlotte. Don't think I didn't.

Eta how come we're anonymous animals on the google doc? And how do I do that for the future :cool:
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Lol was was wondering the same thing! Every other time I've used google docs I've always been my username

ETA: I think I'm "anonymous slow loris" right now. Those little guys are so cute. I'll take that.

Last edited:
*Knock on wood* I'm so gonna jinx this I know it.

My live stream (mobile) has run perfect all day in Jostens and HP. Not buffered once.
Are you guys getting buffering on computer?

Throughout the whole day mine has maybe 3-4x but it hasn't been bad at all! Compared to last year it's like night and day!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yay Big Bang!! So happy for all the NJ teams today. Way to represent! Let's keep it going tomorrow!

Back