All-Star Worlds 2014 - Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Different judging panels. It'd be unfair to compare scores from two different sets of judges.
I don't know if it's different panels, but like @Emily stated, Worlds is comparative scoring. So your score has everything to do with how your routine stacks up against those in your division. There is no rubric.

I don't know if it's different panels, but like @Emily stated, Worlds is comparative scoring. So your score has everything to do with how your routine stacks up against those in your division. There is no rubric.

You're right. I should've said two different divisions

All but one of my med coeds made it. I think they would've but 2sf, 2tb, and a pyramid sf really get you. I should've put Phoenix there, but I was worried about the new guys they had. Darn

Eta how come we're anonymous animals on the google doc? And how do I do that for the future :cool:
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
And our biggest guy who tossed Cupie on the right in the opening has never cheered competitively before. High school only and in NC high school isn't much to talk about. Nashville was the first time he ever stepped on a mat and he can full up Cupie to the top with her.

Plus he's got more personality than anyone I've ever met. Love that kid!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I hope to see good things from CJA and Brandon White tomorrow who are both only putting up four stunts!

Teams with 19 girls will typically put up four elite stunts and then do another section of 6 stunts where all bases are being utilized. It shouldn't affect their score if that's your worry.

I watched the live feed and the vod off and on all day while I was out and about in Orlando and the only time it went out was when I was in the parking lot of the wide world of sports and wildcats was on. I was going to get tickets for tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Now I'm off to bed. We're Heading to worlds at 4 am.

Back