Worlds 2015/2016 Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 1, 2015
im planning on going to worlds 2016 as a spectator and when i was looking at last years schedule to get an idea of time frames it said that on monday the final day from 10pm-2am at hollywood studios there was a worlds celebration party. can anyone tell me what that is? do we need special tickets if so how? how do we get there and back to resort if everyother park is closed? lpz help we are trying to plan as soon as possible

im planning on going to worlds 2016 as a spectator and when i was looking at last years schedule to get an idea of time frames it said that on monday the final day from 10pm-2am at hollywood studios there was a worlds celebration party. can anyone tell me what that is? do we need special tickets if so how? how do we get there and back to resort if everyother park is closed? lpz help we are trying to plan as soon as possible
The Worlds Celebration Party just celebrates and congratulates the athletes on their victories and just being apart of Worlds in general. In order to attend the Worlds celebration party at Hollywood Studios you must either be an athlete, coach or be the friend or family member of an athlete, there is no general ticket purchase (for the celebration party). Once the party has ended there are buses that travel to and from all the parks and resorts until 3 or 4 am, if you happen to miss the buses there is always taxis waiting outside.

Back