All-Star Worlds 2015 Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did you get an email back from them?! I sent one out last week and never got a reply.

Same with World Cup, I bought their shirt last week and never got a conformation link or even a receipt. :confused:

Yes, I did. Unfortunately, when I replied with my size and shirt color, she never received that email. By the time I checked back with her, it was too late. :(

Here is our Small Junior 4 - Tribe Outlaws Summit Shirt. They lost NCA by .01 and are FIRED UP ready to give it everything they've got at the Summit!!

This is our Small Coed 5 - Tribe Chiefs Worlds Shirt. I really love that this shirt is simple and doesn't have all the hard core graphics in the back ground. TigerBlue is AWESOME to work with!! We have been super happy with all of our products from them!!

Did you get an email back from them?! I sent one out last week and never got a reply.

Same with World Cup, I bought their shirt last week and never got a conformation link or even a receipt. :confused:

I emailed for the SSX shirt, they said they had small in black, I said great I will take it and never heard back! So I'm guessing now it's a no go.

I did order from World Cup though, prior to the pre-order cut off and it's already shipped.

Back