All-Star Worlds 2015 Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What team logo is that between Angels and Guardians and between Angels and TGLC?
Also, is 24k going to worlds anymore? I know they got an At large but I don't see them on the schedule :(
I was trying to figure out what those symbols represented as well, no clue. Also, I don't get the "7 Wonders of the World" theme. They're only sending 5/6 teams so I'm confused.

As for the question regarding 24K, maybe @flcheermom can answer that.

Saw a picture of the Varsity bid recipients world's shirts. I really like them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If someone can see the Tribe shirts I would appreciate if you would re-post the pictures! I am not able to view them

I think the Stingrays shirts posted earlier are the actual worlds shirts. The ones posted later were the team shirts for the year.

I actually really like the Top Gun one. Not as crazy and busy as their usual ones. I have no idea what teams they're bringing though

Just ordered the orange and peach worlds t shirts, i don't like how the tanks run :( my wallet hates me right now... :wasntme:

I wish it wasn't orange but I still love this so much
03bf66d85635def36f0a9a7478a799c0.jpg

I was trying to figure out what those symbols represented as well, no clue. Also, I don't get the "7 Wonders of the World" theme. They're only sending 5/6 teams so I'm confused.

As for the question regarding 24K, maybe @flcheermom can answer that.
I'm wondering if those 2 other symbols are dance teams? 5 cheer teams and 2 dance would be 7? I know next to nothing about dance but I know they have a hip hop team so maybe they have some going to worlds?

I'm wondering if those 2 other symbols are dance teams? 5 cheer teams and 2 dance would be 7? I know next to nothing about dance but I know they have a hip hop team so maybe they have some going to worlds?

Oh gosh you're right!! The symbol in between Angels and Guardians should be their IOCHH. The "O" in the back with "HH" in the foreground.

What team logo is that between Angels and Guardians and between Angels and TGLC?
Also, is 24k going to worlds anymore? I know they got an At large but I don't see them on the schedule :(
Wimos and OHH. They are TG's dance teams. If I'm not mistaken, Wimos is from Orlando gym and OHH is from Miami gym. I'm also curious about 24K. I hope they will go to Worlds too.

Back