All-Star Worlds 2015 Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TGLC

11137940_1071920529503164_1765252945_n.jpg
I love this shirt so much!

Oh holy moly, love this! Where did you find it because I haven't seen this before. Can it be ordered at this late date?
i couldve sworn i saw this and pulled it off of either eric little's or parky power's twitter about two hours ago, when i was lookin through cali twitters and instagrams, but i dont see it on their twitters anymore. i feel lost now. lol. i have no idea now.

Ooo I really love these!! Nice job Top Gun. Is this a new designer that they used? I've never seen their logo before and I'm loving their work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I could be making this up but they are done by swear custom designs and I'm guessing it's a guy that use to be on OO5. Either that's his company or he is some how affiliated to it ... Just a guess lol

5dedfc9f1bedb6fc6f59507f52b3cca2.jpg

Oh and I love the top gun shirts but I will only buy Jaylen one and she really wants a OO5 shirt but she got the cat shirt they came out with a couple months ago so we are crossing our fingers for a OO5 worlds shirt!

I could be making this up but they are done by swear custom designs and I'm guessing it's a guy that use to be on OO5. Either that's his company or he is some how affiliated to it ... Just a guess lol

5dedfc9f1bedb6fc6f59507f52b3cca2.jpg

Oh and I love the top gun shirts but I will only buy Jaylen one and she really wants a OO5 shirt but she got the cat shirt they came out with a couple months ago so we are crossing our fingers for a OO5 worlds shirt!

I really like his stuff! It's interesting without looking like photoshop (or whatever software) threw up on it.

top gun now takes visa, im screwed....... i know last year they werent accepting visa for whatever reason. right now i want a stingrays orange and top gun shirt.

24k is not going :( we had a few injuries and other issues that came up and the coaches decided it would be best not to try and change the routine and get fill ins. The good news is they plan on having the team again and are doing some things a little different and will have Open Team tryouts in May.

This is not cp's last year, is it?

This is not cp's last year, is it?

She isn't sure if she will continue, if she does - this will probably be her last year. She will be a Junior in college in the fall, and with school and internships and other things coming up I think she realizes cheer will have to end.

i couldve sworn i saw this and pulled it off of either eric little's or parky power's twitter about two hours ago, when i was lookin through cali twitters and instagrams, but i dont see it on their twitters anymore. i feel lost now. lol. i have no idea now.

Dang it. I NEED this for Worlds. And the blue is gorgeous. It almost doesn't look Cali made, though. The font and the design aren't what we usually see.

Back