All-Star Worlds 2015 Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it depends on who comes to tryouts/interest for the open team(s). They are having tryouts for the open team(s) earlier this year than they did last year. If there are males that come, I am sure they would consider a small IOC team, as well as an All-Girl team. They have info on the website if anyone is interested in the open team tryouts.

ETA- I would also say if you are interested in the open team but can't make the tryout - let them know - they also have team evaluations the following 2 weeks I think.
If I end up attending UCF I will be there :D
I won't know until almost June though :(

a14a6e9459d8a16811a5d3aac1890d52.jpg

CheerTyme program shirt!

im curious, is cheer athletics no longer doing individual team shirts anymore, i only noticed that this is the first season they havent come out with any except maybe one or two.

24k is not going :( we had a few injuries and other issues that came up and the coaches decided it would be best not to try and change the routine and get fill ins. The good news is they plan on having the team again and are doing some things a little different and will have Open Team tryouts in May.
Hoping they have a team in 2016-2017 when I'm in Orlando for the Disney college program (if I get in) [emoji6][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those Cali tshirts are really nice. At first I read back of aces as Cali for Nia lol.

eta: lol I just noticed my phone changed t shirt to thirst lol what.

Back