All-Star Worlds 2015 Vod

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just my luck! The $50 roku was sold out so i had to get the $69 one! Got home just in time to watch Cali. Roku works beautifully!

Used the Roku last year, worked perfectly. Lost the remote, tried several apps, won't recognize. Can't log in on, so off to Radio Shack to buy a new Roku...

Used the Roku last year, worked perfectly. Lost the remote, tried several apps, won't recognize. Can't log in on, so off to Radio Shack to buy a new Roku...
We have a roku at my house but I have no idea what kind of app or anything to get to use it for the live feed, I've only ever used it for Netflix, do you know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have about 5 tabs open on the live stream and one of them caught the end of Cheetahs. I feel lucky.

You need to register it with USASF. Go to USASF Apps and add device. Just search USASF on your channel list
Thank you so much! I got that to work, but now when I try to click on the HP or Jostens stream it acts like its retrieving for like 2 seconds but then just goes back to the screen where you pick one to watch. Does that just mean the feeds aren't working?

Thank you so much! I got that to work, but now when I try to click on the HP or Jostens stream it acts like its retrieving for like 2 seconds but then just goes back to the screen where you pick one to watch. Does that just mean the feeds aren't working?

Mine did that at first. I just logged off the channel and logged back on it and that solved my problem!

Back