All-Star Worlds 2015 Vod

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm very disappointed about no VOD. I really hope this changes before Worlds weekend. As others said I would prefer no audio over nothing.

$50 for the live feed only?? UGH - I have to work on Monday so I was really counting on VOD when I got home. Guess I will just be refreshing my Twitter feed for free all weekend.....

Does this mean people are allowed to record routines and post on YouTube or wherever? I think that was not allowed in previous years even though people did it anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the past when you bought the live stream and VOD you got to watch all the old routines from all the way back to 2009 I think. Really upset I can't watch old routines anymore [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was 08! That was my favorite part of having the VOD, most of those videos aren't on youtube.

That really is bad news that you can't buy the package to watch all teams from past year of Worlds! I will not buy the live one, what is the point?

Literally just went to the USASF site to watch old worlds videos and realized I can't. That's honestly the worst part to me. I've been getting VOD for as long as I can remember!
I think I tried at the start of January and the option was gone. I was confused because I thought I had paid for the full year but then convinced myself maybe it was just 2014

So just noticed that they changed their answer on the FAQ page under the question about the VOD. It now says "We are unable to provide the Video On Demand service for this year's event. We can only provide Live Streaming during the 3 day event." Nothing about the music licensing anymore, interesting...

Won't be purchasing this year as we count on the VOD due to school and work. Ugh.

They are going to lose ALOT of money this year because of this. I am not going to spend $50 if I can't watch it for a whole year. I have bought it every year since 2011. Who would spend that much money to watch live? If there is problems or people also have work and school I guarantee not many people will but this. It's a shame because there are many teams that are not big name gyms that I want to be able to watch and chances are there will be no videos of them. It's a big disappointment for me :( Plus I like to watch all the videos from previous years!

Latest posts

Back