Worlds 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know the scores from worlds this year? I want to know the difference TGLC and Coed Elite.
2wcplrc.jpg

And if they would have actually not taken the deductions (they fixed the mat before Cheer Extreme went but not before Cali and Top Gun) and both complained of issues with the mat. It was fixed by the staff but nobody gave either team an opportunity to redo the routine which they did the day before when Cheer Extreme had injuries and replacements during the routine.

And if they would have actually not taken the deductions (they fixed the mat before Cheer Extreme went but not before Cali and Top Gun) and both complained of issues with the mat. It was fixed by the staff but nobody gave either team an opportunity to redo the routine which they did the day before when Cheer Extreme had injuries and replacements during the routine.

Top Gun went twice in Finals.

Ok but they still counted the deductions. On day one Cheer Extreme went twice and they did not count the deductions.

Ok but they still counted the deductions. On day one Cheer Extreme went twice and they did not count the deductions.
So, what are you implying by this post? Curious and Enquiring minds want to know!

What things did Top Gun and Cali get deducted for? And what do you think CEA should have been deducted for that they weren't?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 1 Cheer Extreme had the tumble busts with injuries, got to replace the athletes and got to repeat the routine with no deductions for the previous busts. Day 2 there was something wrong with the mat. Not sure how much it impacted the Cali girl who fell but you can for sure see a dead spot as the top gun boy suffered an injury. The Usasf staff fixed the floor after top gun went but they were still given the deduction. All I am saying is that the deduction should have either been given or not given to all teams when injuries happen. I am not saying one or the other should or should not have won. I just think the same rules need to be applied across the board.

Day 1 Cheer Extreme had the tumble busts with injuries, got to replace the athletes and got to repeat the routine with no deductions for the previous busts. Day 2 there was something wrong with the mat. Not sure how much it impacted the Cali girl who fell but you can for sure see a dead spot as the top gun boy suffered an injury. The Usasf staff fixed the floor after top gun went but they were still given the deduction. All I am saying is that the deduction should have either been given or not given to all teams when injuries happen. I am not saying one or the other should or should not have won. I just think the same rules need to be applied across the board.

To be fair, CEA still would have made finals even if they had been given deductions. And what specifically was TG and Cali deducted for? I honestly don't know which is why I'm asking.

For tumbling busts which were caused from the mat being put together incorrectly. They fixed the mat after the top gun boy was injured. Yes they would have made finals but not in the first place position.

For tumbling busts which were caused from the mat being put together incorrectly. They fixed the mat after the top gun boy was injured. Yes they would have made finals but not in the first place position.

You're right, but prelims scores don't carry over into finals. Finals is a clean slate so it really doesn't matter what happened the day before as long as you make top 10. Everyone always finds something to blame their deductions on instead of claiming them.

There has been a ton of talk, and I believe it is right that coed elite did have an athlete fall but was never deducted on the right side of the pyramid when gabi gets off the shoulder sit she falls, but it is hard to see. It is what it is though, so that is why I doubt it.

Back