All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 1 Updates (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Orange aren't even toast anymore. They're pop tarts.

Sidenote I wonder if my tables and bartop will understand that they won't be getting refills and extra sides of ranch because I'll be refreshing all day..
They'll finally understand what it means to be a European lol
I actually considered switching shifts so I would have Monday off for finals... But last year I was lucky enough to get a break right as BSB was going on!

Orange aren't even toast anymore. They're pop tarts.

Sidenote I wonder if my tables and bartop will understand that they won't be getting refills and extra sides of ranch because I'll be refreshing all day..
They'll finally understand what it means to be a European lol

I don't eat pop tarts. My scale is based on what appeals to me. Orange is toast with Nutella

It cracks me up when people respond to a CU tweet with "there wasn't a fall I was watching!" As if cheer updates tweeted the deductions without watching the routine?

I actually considered switching shifts so I would have Monday off for finals... But last year I was lucky enough to get a break right as BSB was going on!

I booked Sunday and Monday off when I got this job in January.
Of course IO5 Canadian trials are going during the one shift I got scheduled during Worlds weekend..
And Beyoncé decides to release an album movie during large coed...

I wondered what the one-leg uniforms looked like on the stage---that's gonna be a huge no from me. It makes them look sloppier than they are.

Back