All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 1 Updates (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Where can they be seen? I've never seen a special needs team at worlds and i'd love to.
The pictures are on twitter under cheerupdates, not sure where any videos will be but i'm sure they will be on pay-per-view or whatever flocheer is doing!

So with medium senior and medium coed is it pretty much just going to be one or two teams not making it to semis? Looking at the schedule these division already look super small

So with medium senior and medium coed is it pretty much just going to be one or two teams not making it to semis? Looking at the schedule these division already look super small
Pretty sure all the Medium all girl teams move on to semi's

I believe there are exactly 10 all girl teams and 11 coed, so all 10 all girl will move on and 1 coed will not.

Injury on diamonds, did anyone see what happened. Hope she is okay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

South Elite's routine was just stopped for an injury. Hope the girl is okay, she was laying flat on her back :(
ETA: someone on twitter said she came down from the coed stunt and her base didn't catch her, and she landed on her tailbone

How did that happen?

[emoji45]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know, it's super frustrating! Both of the dance teams from DP's studio made finals so I'm happy about that but I'd love to know where they actually rank beyond just top 10. I will say Dance World's has been consistently on time or early all day long, they seem ways more organized than Cheer World's.

Back