All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 1 Updates (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

IO5 Canadian Trials. This is from Cheer Updates, so I think there is 1 score missing, and it's not the official results yet.

Cheer Sport Great White Sharks: 113.80
Flyers All Stars Knockout: 109.65
Bombshells: 99.80
VAS Ice Queens: 96.20
Rebels Cheer Athletics Smoke: 95.00
Coyotes Wanted Pack: 85.45
ACE Vengeance 84.40
Champion Cheer Flawless: 83.35
Cheer Strong Obsession: 82.40
Cheer Force Wolfpack Golden Girls: 82.25

BW Love: 80.75
Scorpions Niagara Navy Seals: 76.20
CPA Diamond: 74.95
Niagara Cheerleading Famous 47.85

I'm going to excuse the clear ridiculousness in the judging of GWs and Knockout and say that it is because of the time between US Trials and Canadian Trials and that's why those 2 scores make ZERO sense comparatively to Cougars' score.

Wow thank you very much!! I cannot wait to watch Royal Cobras next week at the summit! The changes them and every one of our other teams have made for the summit is incredible! The worlds team got off to a late start and didn't compete a lot, they have had a lot of people changes so I'm impressed. We are still learning, as a first year worlds team and we can only get stronger from here! Good luck to your gym or your favorite teams this weekend and next! Thanks for the kind words!
Honestly, I've never seen dances more intense than Royal Cobras'. And thank you! I hope Anacondas continue to do well this weekend, as well as the rest of the gym next weekend!

I'm going to excuse the clear ridiculousness in the judging of GWs and Knockout and say that it is because of the time between US Trials and Canadian Trials and that's why those 2 scores make ZERO sense comparatively to Cougars' score.
I'm gonna go with a different judging panel. Makes more sense to me.

Hearing it's for excessive celebration, but that's from a random twitter so not sure if true.

Love and hate this rule. Hitting a routine at worlds is emotional, as it is some peoples first and last worlds. It's a great accomplishment... super happy for 005, but feeling bad for those wild kitties with that deduction !

Not sure what just happened with Legion of All Stars but looks like she had some sort of tumbling injury when she went for a 2 to double.

Or she collided with someone.

I couldn't really tell.

Routine stopped. Floor cleared. Hope she is okay.

I completely agree, Knockout killed it.

Back