All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 1 Updates (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feeling pretty proud of myself because I figured out how to connect my TV to my computer an d play the livestream on the TV screen and fierceboard/do homework/use my computer at the same time! So I've been updating the google doc, I couldn't find tweets about some of the teams though so I made those boxes yellow. But it's mostly updated in the comment section!
What are the scores out of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feeling pretty proud of myself because I figured out how to connect my TV to my computer an d play the livestream on the TV screen and fierceboard/do homework/use my computer at the same time! So I've been updating the google doc, I couldn't find tweets about some of the teams though so I made those boxes yellow. But it's mostly updated in the comment section!

There were a couple teams that were originally on the schedule that were taken off as of the last updated schedule. I left them on the google doc just in case, but I can go ahead and delete those teams completely.

ETA: Thank you for helping!!

Speaking of the Google Doc, do people feel like we need the individual venue pages? I wasn't sure if it would be overkill or not when I was making it, I can just delete those and just have the all teams for each day if that is easier.

Speaking of the Google Doc, do people feel like we need the individual venue pages? I wasn't sure if it would be overkill or not when I was making it, I can just delete those and just have the all teams for each day if that is easier.

I've only been using the page with everything on it. But if people use the others, I don't think they need to be deleted.

Elite Cheer Sensation- Superstars.

Sigh

tumblr_nc1g3ltciP1r5spg1o7_400.gif

Personally I find the USASF schedule difficult to read so I have been using the google doc to see which stream to watch for each division. Plus it's nice to be able to see the whole division together (mostly) and not all the divisions jumbled together.

Well since they make money they don't care. If people want to embarrass themselves that's on them and there gym

I realize it all goes back to their gym, but you'd think the EPs that sponsor them would want someone better representing their name. I realize it's all $$$ at the end of the day, but it still makes me sad.

Back