All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 1 Updates (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Senior Large Finals:
10. KC Cheer Fearless
9. Flyers Obsession
8. Hot Cheer Bombshells
7. Cheer Extreme Ladies of Teal
6. Pittsburgh Superstars
5. F5
4. WC Stars
3. CA Panthers
2. CEA SE
1. Rays Orange

Ugh. I wrote down the wrong times and missed most of Canadian Trials. I know it's still running, but can someone post when they announce the top 10 moving on??

I guess it matters for performance order tomorrow and bragging rights today....but as long as you're top 10, you're good for tomorrow. I'm wondering now, since making a stink about the scores today (though I do agree if an error is made, it should be corrected) and cheer being sooooo subjective...........well, just sorta wondering about finals and how they will be scored.

I guess it matters for performance order tomorrow and bragging rights today....but as long as you're top 10, you're good for tomorrow. I'm wondering now, since making a stink about the scores today (though I do agree if an error is made, it should be corrected) and cheer being sooooo subjective...........well, just sorta wondering about finals and how they will be scored.
I think it's worth it to make a stink, that way you'll know what to improve and make sure that areas really do need improving and weren't just scored wrong. Lots of teams make changes so that's likely why.

Back