All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 1 Updates (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who was the 10th place team in Medium Coed? Trying to update the google doc schedule for tomorrow but there are only placements for 1-9.

Large ioc5 top ten (oo5❤️)
3ff17478107ebb9c41faf0d608566304.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Google doc has Cheer Savannah advancing to semifinals, but there are several teams between their score (101.4) and the next team's (110.1). Does anyone know what the situation there is??? Trying to get this doc sorted out
ETA: Also there are only 18 spots for small senior semifinalists, no spot for #1 or 2.

Finally! Made it through.

My ex-cp is at DECA nationals and forgot her medicine. She has thyroid issues, anxiety, and ADHD. It would have been a rough few days for all. Luckily, it was a doable drive.

Google doc has Cheer Savannah advancing to semifinals, but there are several teams between their score (101.4) and the next team's (110.1). Does anyone know what the situation there is??? Trying to get this doc sorted out
ETA: Also there are only 18 spots for small senior semifinalists, no spot for #1 or 2.
Social media posts are saying their scores were reviewed and they are now in 1st and advancing to semi-finals.

A lot of the scoring on the goggle doc has not been updated to the numerous revised scores. Will that happen? Does the cu app have the same scores? Ugh I could not download the app so I could check for myself.

Back