All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

just finished watching all the other ag teams, and another oob at that damned right lower corner for panthers. retire that floor mat.

I'm sorry but if they redid the entire division tomorrow, that's kinda bull. Nobody else gets a redo. Did it suck? Yes, but it sucked for everyone.
Actually. In other sports if you can contest that something outside of your realm negatively impacted your performance you get a redo. For example. Tom Daley 2012 olympics. If everyone agrees that the conditions were not suitable for a safe and quality performance, they should have a right to compete again.

Either way whatever they do someone is going to be pissed off. But are people going to boycott worlds because of this mishap today? I doubt it. I'm sure they could threaten, but no kid would go to a gym to be on a level 5 team that is willingly not going to worlds.

The problem with a redo is...everyone could see/knew what condition that floor was in. You refuse to take the floor. You don't complain about it after you made mistakes. It sucks. Completely. The premier divisions got screwed. BUT, they were all competing under the same conditions. You can't tell me the floor got significantly worse from F5 through to Orange. It was just as bad for all of them. There's only one loser in all of this...and it's every single one of us and all those teams.

Apparently the wet floor has something to do with the dance teams that were walking on dewy grass and then the mat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And that actually sounds completely reasonable. Cheer doesn't perform during their 3 minute breaks so it shouldn't be the other way around. All respect to dance though.

You have lived up to your Avatar!

Oh my.

I can see both sides; I just don't understand why the coaches didn't try to get involved the second their kids got off the mat and told them what happened!

In other news my husband just moaned, "My God what are we waiting on?" I'm on the computer in our bedroom---do I dare even try to explain this mess to him?
In what way exactly? [emoji28]

Apparently the wet floor has something to do with the dance teams that were walking on dewy grass and then the mat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But wasn't everyone walking on dewy grass?
A girl I know who is there posted this photo in between Panthers and SE going
9d3a09fedc9b809a435e2428bed33138.jpg

Back