All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I guess where the whole weekend and USASF confuse me....

This is WORLDS! This is the supposed "cream of the crop" of cheerleading.

Yet, you allow any team, who gets any kind of bid here....which we all know, most don't deserve to be here. I'm not trying to be mean, just honest. What kind of ELITE competition in ANY sport have you seen like Worlds? Some teams scoring lower than a level one would? And, you allow the truly GREAT teams to compete after 11pm...WTH is up with that? (Btw USASF, that's against your OWN policy).

GET A GRIP, and treat Worlds as it should be and stop trying to make a freaking BUCK!

My bed time is 11:30. I have to get up and run tomorrow. Let's get on with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If @Cheer Dad loved us, he'd be videoing this right now!

In other words, I just started brewing a pot of coffee! This is gonna be a LONG night!

You didn't hit, stop. Just stop. I can't with this.

Someone just said this and it's totally true: If they redid this division, this industry is even worse off than I imagined.

And the industry would be better if we sat back and let USASF not be held responsible for their CLEARLY irresponsible decisions and lack of action? And then it happens the next year and the cycle repeats itself.

It's not a matter if the teams hit or didn't. It's the fact that USASF created a dangerous and unsafe situation for these athletes and as the governing body of cheer they should've taken action to stop it and they didn't. The coaches have every right to be mad. The coaches have every right to demand a redo. The coaches are finally holding USASF responsible for their lack of action. Finally someone who can do something is taking a stand against U$A$F.

This isn't about awards.

Back