All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They did have the large finals scheduled for tonight too, incase of rain yesterday. So they really should've not gone home this morning though. Idk it's such a mess.
Right. I don't think any athlete from either division was leaving this morning based on the potential for last nigh to be rescheduled for rain.

To take a stand. It wasn't about winning, it was the principle of the matter.

I agree with @tumbleyoda - if I was F5's coaches, I would've voted for a redo too.

I don't know which coaches said no redo. I also have been a long time F5 fan ever since the days it was said then would never win Worlds way back in the day for reasons better left alone now. This is just my position for me and the athletes entrusted to my care.

I think if USASF was going to let them compete again, it would have had to have still counted last nights score, made it 25% / 75% or 30/70. Because you wouldn't have been able to ignore the fact that last night happened.

They could have done 25/75 with floating scores - which would not put those that hit yesterday at a disadvantage because their better score would be worth more.

Back