All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In the international divisions this year, the top 1o have like 3-4 countries represented and the top 20 have like 5-6, that's quite a bit more than "just Americans"
Look I agree that the system right now doesn't work, when you have a team score 50 and make it to the finals. I want it to be at least mostly based on merit, hence the minimum score requirement. But I don't want a final made up of 90% US teams and a couple of token teams from Canada and Aus. I don't see that as an 'international' competition.

But I don't think you and I are going to agree on this.

Ok, can anyone in Florida let me know what is going on with IO6 results?? I have CDN scores, and the top 3 CDN according to twitter, but nothing official from USASF, and they ended right when IO5 did, which has official results already. Are teams contesting scores (cos I could believe it from some of the CDN placings/scores). Anyone know anything?? The division ended almost 4 hours ago

I've been on the computer too long. I went outside expecting it to be dark..it's still light with a while until sunset.

outside-bad.gif

Back