All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@CoachTamara's commentary on the boards during these times are some the "Details" that can never be forgotten in my book.
Some of my favorite moments on the boards all year happen on this weekend. It sustains me. Has to because when it's over....
42e527f2c424d170e1a1cb78dc114e86.jpg

Did Gothenburg Cheer One just kick double the opposite way?? And (I don't watch a ton of international cheer) is that common for teams in other countries? They're from sweden

This has definitely been asked already but I cannot find the answer - is there actually any real disadvantage to the teams that have 1 less person on any other section of the scoresheet?

Whats stopping teams like SSX or Lady Bullets only having 4 groups go up if theres no disadvantages?
Maybe the fact that it would seem weird that a gym that can harbor hundreds of worlds athletes has their best team down a number.

Did anyone see what that tumbling omission during Ladykatz was? Or did I not see it correctly?

They look SOOO good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did Gothenburg Cheer One just kick double the opposite way?? And (I don't watch a ton of international cheer) is that common for teams in other countries? They're from sweden

Yup. We stand on the opposite leg :p some Swedish teams have been stitching over but majority still stand on the left. :)

Back