All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did something change this year with how many teams are advancing from the US, because according to the USASF twitter, we have:
World Cup Starstruck
Cali Sparkle
Cheer Extreme
ECE
Step Ahead
PA Elite

and a bunch of others that I'm not sure where they are from. It was tweeted 20 minutes ago so it is not yesterday to today.[/Q

I was told they were taking top 5. PCM fantasy is moving on

Yes! If I were down there I would gladly pay more money for a guaranteed seat and not have to camp out in a line for 6 hours. They could even have a section for all those on the park hopper passes and an option for them to upgrade. I just think it's ridiculous to have to wait in a line that long. Glad I don't have to!
Right! Like how great would it be to actually be able to get up to use the bathroom knowing you won't lose your seat!

I hear mixed reviews about tidal but i'll just bite the bullet and sign up. I live in Louisiana and maybe going to the Houston show since its the closest one to me. Saw her and Jay in New Orleans and her on the MCWT in Dallas.

Its weird how there isn't a NOLA show. Anyway. I'm going to Atl in a week. Feel free to join''I'm lowkey considering going to Minneapolis...because Prince

I wish I could get that comfortable on the ground to fall sleep...

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Psssst....come meet us. We're in front of the 4th archway of the stadium. I'm wearing a Grey Tshirt with jean shorts and a hoodie around my waist. Although there really isn't anywhere to stand by my CP. Everyone is sprawled on the ground. I'm not even on the correct size of the rope.
Im looking!!

Its weird how there isn't a NOLA show. Anyway. I'm going to Atl in a week. Feel free to join''I'm lowkey considering going to Minneapolis...because Prince

Very sad no NO show because the energy was insane. I wish I could go to Atlanta but Im working :(

so jealous your show is so soon! I was just down in tampa and there were rumors she was down there rehearsing. I'm going in boston in june.

Yep a week from now I'll be yelling at someone to help me glue my lashes on...and helping me put on my all white ensemble....because I'm fasting for 60 days and wearing white...... (wink any anyone that gets that)

beyonce-and-prince-o.gif

Back