All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So did Orange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orange went in with a higher execusion and higher raw score.

Look, I'm not saying I didn't want SE to do well---I'm like a SE over everything kinda girl, but I'm way too tired to pretend like I didn't see faults in their routine. It was obvious they weren't going to be top 3; it sucks and I'm sad for them, but it is what it is.

I know another team long due for a 3rd World Championship who also won in 2011 ....
TwoEyes-Emoji.png
For real, if they don't win I'm done

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Congrats to F5, you deserved to win today, just like SE deserved to win in 2012. No sour grapes here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe a said a specific team in my post? Just stating that when dealing with something as high pressure as this situation to be aware of the image you are representing. Multiple teams and athletes made faces during the award ceremony. I definitely was not trying to start problems

After some sporting evens, people light their towns on fire and brawl; honestly, booing is the least of our problems.

I don't believe a said a specific team in my post? Just stating that when dealing with something as high pressure as this situation to be aware of the image you are representing. Multiple teams and athletes made faces during the award ceremony. I definitely was not trying to start problems

I don't believe I said that you said a specific team. I was simply pointing out that more than one team was guilty.

Back