All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i woke up an hour ago with like 100 pages to read through.. I did not. i know the basics that F5 won but not much else.
1. Dance teams taking up time between large coed
2. Slip n slides for mats
3. Large senior coaches storming the judges table
4. 45 minutes between teams in addition to the dance teams
5. Steve Harvey moment with LOT/SE
6. .1 between F5 and Orange.
Other than that just general frustration (if it hasn't gone past that already) with USASF and Worlds in general about times, scheduling, etc.
ETA: skipped over the possible redo of large senior somehow and something else that I'm trying to remember. Idk blame USASF it's midnight here and I'm an hour behind Florida

Last edited:
Did they not announce them mid large coed??? Maybe that was MAG but ummm USASF, if you have enough staffers to run three different venues in a day, you have enough to handle the ONE venue and still add up and release scores in a reasonable time frame.
I don't understand it's like they're shocked every year by what worlds is like, but they have all the info to prepare for it!! There's no reason for long delays, Ridiculously messed up scores (I understand mistakes happen but not this many), and reading the wrong team off. Get it together! We are giving you enough money throughout the season to hire 5X the staff you need.
And worlds is the only event they host. It's not like they're hosting so many events all season that this one slips through the cracks. Like this is all they have to focus on as far as competitions go.

Truth. Now if stores start getting looted, cars lit on fire, and people start getting beaten, then we worry.

(Not that any of that has happened after hockey games in Vancouver ever. Certainly not twice.)

Because Pumpkins
files.php

Back