All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They have got to figure something out when it comes to these two divisions.

I'm embarrassed for usasf tonight.

my bracket is screwed.... also after tonight I'm no longer complaining about cheer not being considered a sport, it's too unorganized

Omg don't visit a friend on the weekend -without wifi or data- during worlds or you'll have to read 221 pages. Crying because I just read from 201 to 221. And I haven't even looked at day 1.

Anyway. Yay for F5 and Cheetahs. So sad for TGLC though. And 5th for SE. I thought it would be orange :( because I was part of the Orange section.

wet.jpg

do i think its safe to have kids compete on a wet/semi wet floor. No.
Am i surprised USASF was too dumb to think that it would eventually rain on that floor. No
Welcome to florida. where it rains everyday somewhere in the state 365 days a year.

i just dont buy the floor excuse, both f5 and cheetahs competed on that thing and did just fine. learn to take a loss and move on.

From CSP's facebook:

To clarify the events of the evening:
A group of large senior coaches
approached USASF officials and asked for a redo based on
-the adverse conditions of a soaking wet floor
-a huge delay between warmups and competition
-competing past 11:00 pm

USASF has rules in place that forbid competing past 11:00 pm and from
competing on wet surfaces.

USASF decided to have the redo tomorrow if it was unanimous by the coaches.
It was not.
So their decision was to announce based on tonight's performances

From CSP's facebook:

To clarify the events of the evening:
A group of large senior coaches
approached USASF officials and asked for a redo based on
-the adverse conditions of a soaking wet floor
-a huge delay between warmups and competition
-competing past 11:00 pm

USASF has rules in place that forbid competing past 11:00 pm and from
competing on wet surfaces.

USASF decided to have the redo tomorrow if it was unanimous by the coaches.
It was not.
So their decision was to announce based on tonight's performances
i have to wonder what other coaches from other programs came forward to complain...

and to add to that they basically had the same problems last year, both competing late and warmups being delayed.

Orange out executes.

Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday) | Page 212 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

^^^ Agree with above. Simply..the top teams' routines had:
1. more difficulty than SE,
2. More/better tumbling than SE,
3. Better execution at odd hours of the night, than SE., Can't out jump Orange. Can't out tumble SS, and didn't out clean F5. They were never going to win with comparative scoring, after two falls, with such an easy routine. It was a good routine, but not WOW, like in SEs routines of the past.

They went through so many changes this year...new routine, new music, new dance, even a new point flyer...and no globe. This is the first year they haven't globed in a minute.

Now I have to stay up and study for my chem final! Sleep? What's that?

Last edited:
Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday) | Page 212 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

^^^ Agree with above. Simply..the top teams' routines had:
1. more difficulty than SE,
2. More/better tumbling than SE,
3. Better execution at odd hours of the night, than SE., Can't out jump Orange. Can't out tumble SS, and didn't out clean F5. They were never going to win with comparative scoring, after two falls, with such an easy routine. It was a good routine, but not WOW, like in SEs routines of the past.

They went through so many changes this year...new routine, new music, new dance, new point flyer...and no globe. This is the first year they haven't globed in a minute.

Now I have to stay up and study for my chem final! Sleep? What's that?
not to mention three other teams had a higher raw score then them day 2 (orange, SS, Panthers) SE would have had to been perfect to outscore the three of them to begin with, so they really couldnt afford any mistakes.

Back