All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not going to say that few teams hit/did well last night because of a wet floor and late performance times.

But hey look! Teams are doing well on a dry floor at a reasonable hour. What are the odds..
thats-none-of-my-business-17.gif
I just thought this same thought in my head but didn't know how to word it ! lol thank you !

and just a side note...

I thought this last night but with everything going on I didn't get a chance but y'all are KILLING me with these memes.. I am requesting a Worlds 2016 Memes Thread lol PLEASE pretty please

I'm periscoping but flocheer keeps closing me out. Are they on to me or is this happening to everyone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm super happy for F5. And yep, the other teams didn't hit. So they won on technicalities. But don't call people childish when they point it out. It's childish to stir up crap with people just because you want to be ugly. If you stir up crap be ready to lick the spoon.
I'm saving this for later.

I don't think this was any one factor: CSP herself has said they've adjusted for late comp times (an ode to last year). And I'm pretty sure there was a problem with the mat on ONE of the floors last year as well. But comparatively: comps that are just as big in size don't have the same issues that Worlds does. It makes zero sense. Were coaches allowed to inspect the floor before they competed? Were they afraid to halt stuff because they didn't even KNOW they had the option before they competed? Why wasn't this offered at the start? Why did they wait until deductions had gotten racked up so bad before they were like 'D'oh, maybe this is an unsafe surface affecting competition and we should maybe re-do finals tomorrow?' WASN'T THE WHOLE POINT OF SUNDAY FINALS SO THAT IF BAD THINGS HAPPENED THEY COULD REDO!?

so far right now .. because I am bored.. this is what I have
Feel free to disagree.. I base mine off overall impression and cheerupdates

3. Generals
4. Apple
5.ICE
6. Champion
7.ECE
8.Angels
9.Cheer Factor
10.Bullets (didn't see routine)
11. Cheer Savannah (didn't see routine)

and be nice! lolol
I also have it written in pencil because teams haven't gone yet I may need to make changes lol

I should be studying for a final at 330 but I can watch for a little longer right...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back